You Tube Channel Launch

In an effort to figure out the best way to communicate and share with everyone, I decided to start a youtube channel as well!  I know nothing about video and it will be a learning curve BUT with the ability to write and share as well as the ability to record and share, I feel like I will be able to reach family and friends far and wide.

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with a few of the ladies I am lucky to say are in my Tribe and we talked about the importance of Showing Up for ourselves.  We shared stories about our families and our children and daily lives.  We tackled the 5 W's and the H of "Showing Up" and we also touched on beginning to journal. 

I challenged the ladies to try journaling, if they hadn't before told them about an easy way to start the process. 
We talked all about keeping a Grateful Journal and I shared some entries from my own as a way to explain how easy it can be to just begin writing things down for yourself.

After they left to be with their families for the rest of the day, I made a video following the outline of the things we talked about in our get together in the hopes of sharing with those who couldn't be here and those who are interested in learning more about what it means to focus on yourself and the benefits it plays in your relationships.
Below is a link to the first ever Guided Group Video of my women's group and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it to share.

XOXO
Amy


Show Up

Comments

Popular Posts